Download!Download Point responsive WP Theme for FREE!

NEWS BREAKING: House fire ‘inadvertently’ started by young child

NEWS

NEWS

BREAKING: House fire ‘inadvertently’ started by young child

NEWS BREAKING: House fire 'inadvertently' started by young child

A house is ablaze at the intersection of Nebo and Shakespeare Sts, Mackay

Jorunn Lorenzen

A representative from Mackay Toyota said that somebody came in to alarm them of the house over the street being ablaze, and when he looked the blazes were high as it was very much immersed.

Queensland Fire and Rescue groups were at 10.15am going to enter the home with breathing contraption.

The fire has caused around 2km of movement blockage on the Bruce Hwy.

0:00

/

0:20

House fire Nebo Road: Fire has crushed a house at the intersection of Nebo Rd and Shakespeare Sts, Mackay

The Department of Transport and Main Roads has exhorted that all paths are shut on the Bruce Hwy at the crossing point of Shakespeare St.

They’ve exhorted drivers to stay away from the zone.

More to come.

Mackay Daily Mercury

Subjects: BREAKING NEWS EDITORS PICKS EMERGENCY FIRE HOUSE FIRE

 

Please follow and like us:

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)

  • RSS
  • Follow by Email
  • Facebook
  • Google+
    http://jamitupmusic.com/news-breaking-house-fire-inadvertently-started-young-child">
  • Twitter
  • Share
  • YouTube
  • LinkedIn